St. Francis Thrift Store is located in the lower level of Holy Name of Jesus Church on West 96th St. Between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue
The following Donations are in great demand:
* Men's, Women's, and Children's Clothing, Jewelry & Accessories
* Toys, bicycles, & sporting goods
* Lighting: table & floor lamps
* Books & DVDs
* Furniture: sofas, chairs, desks, dining sets, shelving
* Household: dishes, glasses, cups, pots, vases
* Artwork: paintings, lithographs, photographs, frames, sculptures
* Electronics in good working condition: tuners, dvd & cd players, speakers
WE CANNOT ACCEPT: Computers, monitors, printers, scanners, cassette tapes, VHS tapes, old television (10+ years), strollers, car seats, play pens, high chairs, mattresses, hangers, medical equipment (wheelchairs, crutches, leg splints) and medical devices.
Damaged or antiquated electronics should be brought to your nearest electronic recycling center.