Open Seven Days a Week!
11:00am to 6:00pm
Operating the Thrift Store serves two invaluable purposes: supplementing our grants and individual donations in order to continue to provide Franciscan Community Center diverse programs and services; and, offering inexpensive clothing, furniture, household goods, and other merchandise to our neighboring community.
St. Francis Thrift Store is located in the lower level of Holy Name of Jesus Church on West 96th St. Between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue
The following Donations are in great demand:
* Men's, Women's, and Children's Clothing, Coats, and Shoes *
* Toys, bicycles, & sporting goods * * Lighting: table & floor lamps *
* Seasonal decorations * * Jewelry of all kinds * * Books & DVDs *
* Furniture: sofas, chairs, desks, dining sets, shelving * * Household: dishes, glasses, cups, pots, vases *
* Artwork: paintings, lithographs, photographs, frames, sculptures *
* Electronics in good working condition: computers, tuners, dvd & cd players, speakers *